Fragdown Community

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Official forum of the professional gaming team named Fragdown

+5
GuntramE
Trailingpickles
EugeneDaMachine
Ematic
NTRLBornKller
9 participants

Why there should be Tournaments/Private organized wars for CS GO plyrs on LIVE!!

NTRLBornKller
    NTRLBornKller

Why there should be Tournaments/Private organized wars for CS GO plyrs on LIVE!! Empty Why there should be Tournaments/Private organized wars for CS GO plyrs on LIVE!!

Message par NTRLBornKller Décembre 3rd 2012, 6:58 pm

Hi CS GO fanatics,

its nice to meet you guys here without guns Very Happy so we can talk about CS-GO things without affecting the results of a match. Laughing

This Forum is a good place to sort things out for a better gameplay on CS-GO LIVE.

The game Counterstrike is already one of the 1st best FPS ever made. Still going strong on PC Steam version after many years.

I think we should keep this game alive on Xbox live by having better matches and games. ( by doing it together)

Ematic have make a good start for us all!! So we have to use this oppertunity to stick the heads together and talk about CS-Go to make this gameplay more better than already is.

We could start making clans (not too much clan's ofcourse) and start recruiting people so we can have some good serious matches/clanwars.

When there will be more clans and clanwars/tournaments this game will stay alive. I hope they will bring out a add on for this game with the oppertunity to make own clan and make own private game with your favourite settings.

Many of us are die hard Counterstrike players, those people prefer a serious tournament or some private match/clanwar than those crappy matches with people that start leaving the game or change teams or whatever when they start losing the match!
    !

The best results on CS-GO you get when you play in good teamwork.

(Some) people care about stats. With an tournament/private war you can make skills/teamwork real clear. tournament/clanwar stats are more important than the xbox live stats. Because in a tournament normally you supposed to play at your best in a normal xbox live game not everyone plays on his best and there is not always teamwork or unfair teams.
    So such tournament-results are more reliable and people will be more proud about such results.(thats my opninion)
    Because in a clanwar/tournament you dont leave the game till the game is finished! (bad result or not) Cool

So do we want more fun on CS-GO on xbox live.....?? GO,GO, GO

People lets start making some big clans and start recruiting people to have some good organized wars we have enough players on LIVE to make this game THE BOMB cherry cherry cherry !!!

And dont all of you guys now start a clan. because when there are too many (small)clans it will take too much time to organize some tournaments or whatever. i suggest the players that play almost daily and have 1 or more golden award(dunno if these can be cheated) should start a clan and start recruiting at least 5-10 plyrs for his clan. what do you think of this idea guys??

So i think we also need to know which people would like to start a clan and want to be an clanleader.
    Maybe we can start a poll for it so people can vote who should be upcoming clanleaders.....or anyone have better an idea???

p.s. sorry for my bad english lol!

Dernière édition par NTRLBornKller le Décembre 5th 2012, 5:36 pm, édité 2 fois
    Ematic
    Ematic
    President

Why there should be Tournaments/Private organized wars for CS GO plyrs on LIVE!! Empty Re: Why there should be Tournaments/Private organized wars for CS GO plyrs on LIVE!!

Message par Ematic Décembre 3rd 2012, 8:12 pm

It's a very good idea / thread, I totaly agree with you.
    We have to advert a maximum of players, CSGO-Arena is here to keep CSGO alive.
    EugeneDaMachine

Why there should be Tournaments/Private organized wars for CS GO plyrs on LIVE!! Empty Re: Why there should be Tournaments/Private organized wars for CS GO plyrs on LIVE!!

Message par EugeneDaMachine Décembre 5th 2012, 12:51 am

Im in
    Trailingpickles

Message par Trailingpickles Février 10th 2013, 2:17 am

Well Said NTRL

I've played you a few times online.
    Always fun.
    NTRLBornKller
    NTRLBornKller

Message par NTRLBornKller Février 10th 2013, 11:26 am

Thnx trainingpickles....meet you at the battlefield
    GuntramE
    GuntramE

Message par GuntramE Mars 8th 2013, 3:58 pm

Your english is great, I couldn't tell that you weren't a native english speaker. Smile
    NTRLBornKller
    NTRLBornKller

Why there should be Tournaments/Private organized wars for CS GO plyrs on LIVE!! Empty @t GuntramE

Message par NTRLBornKller Mars 8th 2013, 4:07 pm

thnx GuntramE...think the grammar is not 100% perfect. ( thats why my primairy language is dutch) but i think i made my story quite clear. Think people understand the meaning of it Very Happy
    CSG IMMORTAL
    CSG IMMORTAL

Message par CSG IMMORTAL Avril 4th 2013, 9:21 am

Throw an invite this way next time your on
    dartz123
    dartz123

Message par dartz123 Avril 9th 2013, 8:12 pm

FOR THE PRESERVATION OF CS:GO XBOX360 >Very Happy!
    mmm Dav1d
    mmm Dav1d

Message par mmm Dav1d Avril 10th 2013, 7:59 pm

I want this to happen Smile I am in Wink
    DonovanQC

Message par DonovanQC Mai 2nd 2013, 1:25 am

I love this idea and it wil motivatie Players tot play tournaments and for pro Players it is more competetive.. Ik zie dat je Nederlands bent misch als je zin hebt kunnen we een keer samen spelen ADD me DonovanQC

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mai 19th 2024, 2:27 am