Fragdown Community

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Official forum of the professional gaming team named Fragdown

2 participants

Still need 7 (active) pro CS-GO plyrs for USA/Canada Division in Dream Team Clan

NTRLBornKller
    NTRLBornKller

Still need 7 (active) pro CS-GO plyrs for USA/Canada Division in Dream Team Clan Empty Still need 7 (active) pro CS-GO plyrs for USA/Canada Division in Dream Team Clan

Message par NTRLBornKller Avril 16th 2013, 1:03 pm

We still need 7 players for USA/Canada Division in Dream Team Clan.

These selected plyrs will respresent also -=DT=- !!

The idea is that the DT usa/Canada divison will mostly fight other USA/Canada clans when DT europe division is sleeping or not able to play war at prefered time of USA clans ( because of diff timezones.)
    But it is also possible that you play with some people from europe divison!!

With this idea DT clan can plan wars in a short time. ( dont need to wait for players to be online, anymway more chance for full team in a short period ready for war)

The USA/Canada division will have his own warleader.
    What is an warleader??
    A war leader in -=DT=- is someone that will have the command and lead during the usa/canada clanwars!!
    So its not the same as clanleader, the clanleader have the total command and also decides who will be warleader!
    Dont forget being a warleader is a big responsebility not every good CS player can handle this!!

And who will be warleader of the USA/Canada division?? That will be decided when the division have 3 or more members!! (can be discussed)

We are a organised and tactical clan so if you are interested contact me by pm and send me some info about urself and the reason why you wanna join us.
    The players that will fit best in our clan will be selected!!

p.s. if you cannot play under command there is no place for you in -=DT=-!!!

And the -=DT=- USA/Canada Division can also join Ematics cup!! (if division got at least 5 members)

(or visit our DThomepage for more info by clicking here )

Keep CS alive on xbox live---> create more big CS-Go clans and have some clanwars

Dernière édition par NTRLBornKller le Avril 21st 2013, 12:10 pm, édité 4 fois
    Ematic
    Ematic
    President

Still need 7 (active) pro CS-GO plyrs for USA/Canada Division in Dream Team Clan Empty Re: Still need 7 (active) pro CS-GO plyrs for USA/Canada Division in Dream Team Clan

Message par Ematic Avril 16th 2013, 1:25 pm

It's a nice thread NTRLBornKller, and a nice idea. I hope you will find your NA roster soon, 2 DT rosters = 2x more chances to win the cup !
    NTRLBornKller
    NTRLBornKller

Still need 7 (active) pro CS-GO plyrs for USA/Canada Division in Dream Team Clan Empty LOL

Message par NTRLBornKller Avril 16th 2013, 1:30 pm

Thats correct Ematic hahah....So dont tell me i am not tactical!! lol!

Ematic
    Ematic
    President

Still need 7 (active) pro CS-GO plyrs for USA/Canada Division in Dream Team Clan Empty Re: Still need 7 (active) pro CS-GO plyrs for USA/Canada Division in Dream Team Clan

Message par Ematic Avril 16th 2013, 1:35 pm

I think you will get your players soon, just send messages about your team and the cup on the Xbox Live. I know some guys will be interrested to play for DT !
    NTRLBornKller
    NTRLBornKller

Still need 7 (active) pro CS-GO plyrs for USA/Canada Division in Dream Team Clan Empty thnx

Message par NTRLBornKller Avril 16th 2013, 2:05 pm

Thnx

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mai 17th 2024, 7:35 am