Fragdown Community

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Official forum of the professional gaming team named Fragdown

4 participants

3rd-party tournaments from around the net.

Volat
    Volat
    IT Director

3rd-party tournaments from around the net. Empty 3rd-party tournaments from around the net.

Message par Volat Juin 8th 2014, 10:14 pm

Hey guys,

Was browsing around the net to see how popular "warface tournaments" are becoming, and to be honest there's not a lot going on.
    I did find a few sites that list them, which I'll post in a moment, so I thought it may be a good idea to set up a forum topic for people to
    dump links for any new/interesting/active competitions or tournaments. Don't know how keen you guys are for getting around other
    people's tournament ladders, but i thought i'd post incase. Any exposure is good exposure right!

Here are the ones i found that seem to actually be having matches, (click the names for redirecting)

The first is Gamebattles (this, as far as i know, is a branch of MLG).

I have a very small amount of experience with gamebattles from halo 3. They're free to enter rosters and basically you set up a team,
    pick which ladder to enter, and choose your own battles with existing teams by making a challenge to that team.
    There seems to be a fair few teams registered with scores, the best of which being 4-0 win/loss ratio.

next is a site called Challonge. I haven't looked into this, so I'm not sure
    how the logisitics work, but this seems to be the most populated page of tournaments that I could find. It looks a little more amateur
    than MLG, Gamebattle, and even ESL (listed below), but it literally has pages of tournaments and tells you how many current participants
    there are. Some tournaments, like the FFA, is on 80 participants.

The last decent site I saw was ESL. They seem a little more professionally laid out compared
    to Challonge, but there really isn't much going on in terms of tournaments. There IS however a post stating that they're looking for
    an admin team, and there seems to be a previous "opening cup" tournament thats happened earlier in the year. This leads me to think
    that perhaps if a few decent teams joined and they got the right kind of admins, they may be half decent for promotional play. They
    seem to have a target of getting tournaments going by christmas (according to a post).
    For now. however, I wasn't sure if anybody wanted to get in touch about admin.

Cheers guys, let me know if you want the thread moved.

Ematic
    Ematic
    President

3rd-party tournaments from around the net. Empty Re: 3rd-party tournaments from around the net.

Message par Ematic Juin 9th 2014, 4:13 pm

Hello Volat, thanks for the message.

Team FragDown is already registered on GB / MLG, this is our team page : http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xbox360/warface/team/team-fragdown/

Concerning Challonge, this is not a tournament site. They propose free online brackets to make your own tournaments. It's working exactly in the same way was as "Binary Beast".
    ESL propose tournaments only for PC gamers, but they have a console version, called CSL, that you can visit by clicking this link : http://consoles.net

Have a nice day !

Dernière édition par Ematic le Juin 10th 2014, 3:28 am, édité 1 fois
    Volat
    Volat
    IT Director

3rd-party tournaments from around the net. Empty Re: 3rd-party tournaments from around the net.

Message par Volat Juin 9th 2014, 4:59 pm

cool! cheers man. If i find any more popping up or i see any one-off competitions around the net I'll dump them here incase they come in handy.
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 9th 2014, 7:43 pm

I'm happy to see your taking such an interest in helping our team Smile
    Ematic
    Ematic
    President

Message par Ematic Juin 9th 2014, 9:21 pm

a vehicl06 a écrit:I'm happy to see your taking such an interest in helping our team Smile

+1
    oMR MAREKo
    oMR MAREKo

Message par oMR MAREKo Juin 10th 2014, 1:26 am

interesting.nice....+1

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mai 2nd 2024, 10:22 am