Fragdown Community

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Official forum of the professional gaming team named Fragdown

3 participants

Challenge The Warface Team Here at The Clan War Report Centre!

a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Challenge The Warface Team Here at The Clan War Report Centre! Empty Challenge The Warface Team Here at The Clan War Report Centre!

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 28th 2014, 3:01 pm

The Official Clan War Report Centre:

Hello and welcome all to the one stop shop for challenging our team and if you wish to challenge other teams who post on this thread then feel free. We will accept all challenges! so be careful. Now have some fun and set us up with some challenging experiences.

These are the rules:

If you wish to challenge our very own Warface team then this is the place for you. All Challenges will be set by a minimum of best out of 3 and will only increase in odd numbers to ensure a fair win for either team. All challenges will be accepted regardless of the Realm your team is in! Yes any Realm! Please leave your challenges below with the maps you wish to play along with game type and team size. If you wish to limit gear then please ask but you must have a good reason for this as we would prefer all out war!!! All challenges will have to be agreed with for date and time. If your team backs out then that will become an automatic win for us. If your team rage quits then that is an automatic win for us. If in case your team can't make it for a date and time that has been prearranged we will go lenient on your team if you post the reasons why this has happened but make sure to at least make sure we know within a decent time frame but obviously things can happen that are unexpected so we aren't a bunch of disrespectful losers who will just take it as a win and then job done Wink. Oh and one last thing, absolutely no cheating or modding will be tolerated! IF you are caught doing so then you will automatically be reported to Microsoft for such blasphemy so beware.

All challenges will be treated with a professional manner and each team must treat us and each other with respect as in no trash talking, no vulgar language directed at anyone or the organisation, and absolutely no tea bagging at all. Remember this is a professional workplace for us and everyone who uses our fine establishment.

Now go out there and find yourselves a match with any game type and any map. We will do our best every time. If you need to contact us more directly then please feel free to send me a private message directly to my gamertag: a vehicl06  I will also be free to referee matches for other teams if necessary Smile Don't forget this is a free service so please remember that we take our own time out to help you. If your still learning the ropes feel free to check out the Help page in the Warface section and post any and all questions my way there.

a vehicl06
    Antony
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Challenge The Warface Team Here at The Clan War Report Centre! Empty Re: Challenge The Warface Team Here at The Clan War Report Centre!

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 28th 2014, 7:15 pm

You can also go to our team roster if you need to contact one of our team captains. Jake or Regorea is our main in-game captain who arranges MLG matches with help from his second in command Carmin or oMR CARAMACo and there's me I am a captain as well and Vice President of fragdown. You ae free to contact all of us or just the one to arrange a match and I personally will be watching this thread everyday all day so you should receive swift replies in regards to challenges. If you wish for a one on one with a specific team mate of ours then your welcome to it Smile. You are still free to have a Referee or two Wink.

Also feel free to have a custom challenge with different game types for each battle within the challenge as this should mix things up a bit and provide much more entertainment for us all. Also if you wish to use a capture card feel free to use one and please send us a link to the video even if we lose so everyone can watch the Battles. Wink If possible you could post it on here as well not just a link or if you wish I could create a separate thread just for that purpose if anyone wishes Wink

Good luck to all teams and look forward to playing against you all Smile

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 29th 2014, 7:27 pm, édité 1 fois
    Regorea
    Regorea

Challenge The Warface Team Here at The Clan War Report Centre! Empty Re: Challenge The Warface Team Here at The Clan War Report Centre!

Message par Regorea Juin 28th 2014, 8:30 pm

Lets do this my battle brothers. Let the games begin. And anyone who challenges us beware Wink haha

The butcher
    Regorea
    oMR MAREKo
    oMR MAREKo

Message par oMR MAREKo Juin 29th 2014, 12:36 pm

Remember this is just a game,we here to play vs You and have FunClanWar Wink not I HateYouWar Wink ...."hate the game not a player"
    oMR MAREKo
    oMR MAREKo

Message par oMR MAREKo Juillet 6th 2014, 1:57 am

Fragdown Clan Wars score :
    Won-34
    Lost-0

Thank you to all Clans for great battles vs STILL UNDISPUTED FDWF Team Wink

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mai 2nd 2024, 4:39 am