Fragdown Community

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Official forum of the professional gaming team named Fragdown

5 participants

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface

Volat
    Volat
    IT Director

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 2 Empty Re: The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface

Message par Volat Juin 23rd 2014, 8:35 pm

Some top tips flying about here!
    oMR MAREKo
    oMR MAREKo

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 2 Empty Re: The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface

Message par oMR MAREKo Juin 23rd 2014, 11:55 pm

Some more great tips are on its way but all of You Warface players feel free to send me private chat invite or message.My Xboxlive gamertag is oMR MAREKo

Happy gaming Wink
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 2 Empty Mr Marek Tip

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 24th 2014, 6:18 pm

Mr Marek Tip:

Just remember when a team mate of yours has been knocked down before picking them up make sure the enemy responsible and his/her friends have been dealt with and if your a Medic heal your downed team mate first and let the rest of the team deal with the enemy issue unless your first on the scene Wink. This will not just save the life of your team mate but probably yours.

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:16 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 2 Empty Tip, Nasty Tactics

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 24th 2014, 6:24 pm

Tip, Nasty Tactics:

This helps alongside the Marek tip Wink for some extra killing power especially if you truly work as a team as this suggests.

So many times now I have thrown a crywar and waited for a few seconds then gone round the corner and found myself 2+ easy kills lol mainly due to the fact when someone is picking up one of their friends neither of them can shoot back during that process so remember in versus if you can't see the person responsible for such nasty tactics that they might just be waiting for this opportunity to arise Smile and especially if you see me in the lobby, don't forget to look out for my team as well as I have a tendency to throw the crywar and go the other way to let Craminiell take the kills as it explodes Wink. That's a heads up so watch out for this heavily used tactic in my arsenal of mean things to do to people especially if you tea bag me! If someone tea bags me you will become the main focus for the battle to the point yes I will kill your team but if I see you then I will kill you with such efficiency you will never tea bag again but it won't be once but for the entire game and any others that you end up playing with me as tea bagging is very disrespectful. Beware my team will also target you in a similar fashion unless I personally ask to always have the kill mwuahahahaha.  The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 2 1491891232 

Happy gaming and remember respect your enemy and maybe you will have an ally at the end of the game Smile

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:17 pm, édité 1 fois
    Saul Grim
    Saul Grim

Message par Saul Grim Juin 24th 2014, 7:51 pm

This game is about speed and aggression while maintaing a strong frontline secure on each flank. The need to recognize when to move laterally to reinforce a position rather than camping is vital in preventing the enemy from slipping behind your lines. Always be aware of the position of your team-mates and support when necessary. This is vital when playing the STORM game mode and even in TEAM DEATHMATCH.
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 24th 2014, 10:16 pm

Grim has a fair point, Warface seems to be a game that pays dividends for those who move about and don't camp. A lot of people say too often that spawn trapping is serious problem but like I said before and what Grim says above to go go go and not to camp. Yes a tactical withdrawal is sometimes needed but not when you spawn. My motto for dealing with campers is if you bring a tent then I'll burn it down time and time again.
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 25th 2014, 7:06 pm

Mr Marek Tip:

Remember when you have been killed you have roughly 12 seconds before you either respawn in versus or in co-op to wait for Medic/checkpoint (PTB gives you 20+ seconds) to look around the battlefield using the right thumbstick and this is usually so you can spot the person that killed you but the most useful thing you can do is report information of enemy movements and positions to your team mates which can not only avenge your death but also bring swift and gratifying vengeance upon the whole enemy team. Doing this may also get you revived by a Medic as well because a Medic shouldn't revive a team mate that is surrounded by enemies due to the value of Medics in this game and if there's no Medic then how do you expect to keep going through enemy lines and positions time and time again Wink

Much Love

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:18 pm, édité 2 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 2 Empty Tip, Storm Strategy

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 25th 2014, 7:28 pm

Tip, Storm Strategy:

Hah thought it was time to put me down in the title Wink Alright as I favour the Medic class there's some handy things a Medic can achieve in versus that no other class can do and that is the perfect shock trooper class. If you have seen myself playing storm you will soon understand what I'm getting at before reading this post Smile. Essentially when playing storm I notice sooo many teams just don't cause enough of a distraction in other places of the map to sneak the rest of a team in and soon they find themselves wiped out. As the shock trooper of Frag Down Warface I will tend to favour the Medic class because with a shotgun ranging from the Kite Pump to the Mooshugal Pump (I don't use the Richmonds because they are failures as a pump shotgun).

Now let's say I'm on offence on Storm and my team is being overwhelmed by enemy troops at the capture point then what should I do to relieve the pressure? well my answer to this is run near to the spawn area and blast a couple people on my own. Doing so will trick the enemy team into thinking that I am a greater threat than the team taking the capture point Wink After blasting them the best thing to is move to another position just down the road that is covering the position you were in before and I bet you anything you will find either the same couple of people there after they spawn or them and their team mates trying to sort this apparent 'threat' that is supposedly greater than the capture point Wink As most players prefer to keep their kill to death decently high you will find they will put that as a higher priority not realising that with you switching positions this will be the exact opposite outcome for them than they wanted and by that happening they will become more aggressive but less wary of their surroundings which means they will come at you again and again Wink causing them to have a poor K/D and a loss due to lack of reinforcements because of you the Shock Trooper Medic.

On offence I would suggest Engineers on the team place claymores and mines all over and around the base while you the Medic continuously run in and around the capture point luring the enemy team in for close combat or (for me this makes me laugh evilly every time) killing them on your team mates mines and watching them fly after every explosion. This tactic frees the team to take choke points because they know your in charge of defence Wink. We played Storm yesterday and won every single match and one was under 3 minutes capturing the enemy position then on the defence we stopped then so well that they didn't even have a single capture point at all not even a tiny tiny point in the first capture point. This means we had a flawless match to the point we were taking the capture points as they became available.

Hope this Storm Hint/Tip helps everyone as much as it helps us and as before I am free to show you all the glitches and how to work a heavy gunner or even some of our tactics that haven't been shown on here yet Wink

Take care and smash those teams in Storm. Just remember this is free help Very Happy

a vehicl06

P.S. Don't forget this works in all other game types but not as satisfying as Storm Razz

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:19 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 26th 2014, 8:55 am

Mr Marek Tip:

Even if you don't plan on playing Warface make sure to just quickly login to grab your free Resurrection Coins. You can get one for each of the Realms as well even if you don't plan on playing on the other Realms it might be handy just in case you have friends in other countries who might start playing this game in the future Wink

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:21 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 2 Empty Hint, Gun Control

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 26th 2014, 9:23 am

Hint, Gun Control:

If your using a gun that has too much recoil make sure to use burst fire. I know it's not in the game yet but all you have to do is pull the trigger for a second or two and let go then pull down again. Repeat this in the hideout until you've mastered it and then you will find the weapons that are difficult to control will be much easier now. It will usually be the guns that have MG in the name of the weapon and some SMGs as well.

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juin 30th 2014, 7:22 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 28th 2014, 5:33 pm

Mr Marek's Tip of The Day:

Remember that team chat is the most important part of this game in versus and co-op. If your whole team is communicating constantly about enemy positions and general call outs you will beat a team of pro's that don't do the same. You can even coordinate a minefield all across the map if your playing something like Hangar. Making a minefield can be devastating for your opponents as you will only get one player with a Sapper Helmet for the majority of the games we play and usually there's no one using this bit of kit. So remember to use your Mics to ensure victory against an uncoordinated team!

Much Love

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juillet 1st 2014, 7:40 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 2 Empty Tip, Follow On From Mr Marek Tip

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 28th 2014, 5:42 pm

Tip, Follow On From Mr Marek Tip:

This is a follow on from Mr Marek's tip, if you begin a game as an engineer you can lay both your claymore and your anti personnel mine during your first life (before you leave the base make sure to change class ready for your imminent death unless your on one hell of a bender and you annihilate the enemy time and time again) and do as instructed in the (), then you will find once you have changed classes and your mines have not exploded that they will still be there waiting for their victim/s. Yes that's right you can change class and still have your mines still out on the battlefield. I usually do this then change to Medic Wink but beware when you lay a claymore/mine and you have already got one out it will replace the one previously placed but sometimes it may be necessary to do this. Enjoy being a Medic with claymores and mines Wink

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juillet 1st 2014, 7:41 pm, édité 3 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 29th 2014, 7:32 pm

Mr Marek Tip of The Day:

When your in a versus lobby and your ready for the game to start just remember that if 2+ people are ready on one team more than the other team then make sure to make the appropriate decision to either unready if your on the team with too many people readied or ready up if your on the team with too little people readied. Otherwise you may find yourself spending too much time waiting around for a match and if your on a time limit then that could cost you that valuable gaming time you desire so much.

Much Love from Mr Marek

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juillet 1st 2014, 7:42 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 2 Empty Co-op Glitch; Heavy Gunner, Safari, Afganistan:

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 29th 2014, 7:46 pm

Co-op Glitch; Heavy Gunner, Safari, Afganistan:

O.K. everybody today's hardcore match is Safari Afganistan so this one could save you all a lot of time and trouble Wink. Now here's what to do in the Safari part of the mission. Once you come to the heavy gunner at roughly the midway point I would advise someone to throw a smoke grenade at the font of the transport to hinder those Demomen and one other to fly out the back (avoiding the fire barrier), there's good cause for me to suggest something so suicidal if this was on another level but it's not so do what I say Wink. As soon as your feet touch the ground all enemies will vanish for no apparent reason except the heavy gunner and the enemies in the tower. Sometimes you may find some of the enemies on the left of the transport will remain there but hey that's not bad really. It might help for everyone to stand at the back of the transport while taking out the Demomen in the building in front of you. Once this is done, everyone get back in the transport except the Medic who is brave enough to run one of my Glitches. Everyone except the Medic will also need to go prone in the transport so no one interferes with this bit!

The Glitch:

Alright face yourself towards the transport from it's rear and turn 90 degrees left. The wall in front of you that you can jump over will be where you need to stand while waiting for the heavy gunner to approach you. If you were to crouch behind the stone column at the end of the wall closest to the Gunner when he spawns that would make things a lot easier for you. Always make sure you pop your head once in a while but make sure you do this to the right never the left. Alright once the gunner starts getting a bit close for comfort and he's in between your wall and the transport then drop off the wall. You can literally do what's next anywhere behind the wall. It will be best to get him halfway down the wall to make sure the Gunner is easily shot by anyone. You will need to be as close to the wall as possible and either remain crouched or prone depending on where your standing to behind the wall. Once he's there he will not be able to shoot you and that's it you can give the go ahead to your team to let loose on the Gunner but with one warning for time and their own sake, which is to not stand close to the heavy gunner but try to remain as far back as possible while staying in the transport. Once you have mastered this you can do it time and time again and will save you all a lot of trouble Wink

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juillet 1st 2014, 7:43 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 2 Empty Tip, Co-op

Message par a vehicl06 Juin 29th 2014, 8:00 pm

Tip, Co-op Safari Afghanistan:

Alright on the Safari, Afghanistan mission you may find things difficult on the transport, well we have an answer to your troubles. Firstly make sure there are 2 Medics, 1 Engineer, 1 Rifleman, and 1 Sniper for the team. Secondly everyone buy smoke grenades! Thirdly follow my instructions and this is only for the second half of the level as usual.

Step 1:

When you land in the chopper and you are all going nuts killing stuff well to simplify things for time you only need to kill the first set of enemies that spawn once done climb the wall next to the chopper and hug the right wall. Once you are approaching the crumbling wall where you can run straight to the transport then throw a smoke grenade between the transport and the gap in the wall. Now everyone as one run straight into the transport.

Step 2:

Now when in the transport everyone do as instructed here. The two Medics go prone at the rear of the transport one on each side of the ramp, Engineer go prone in middle of the transport, and both the Sniper and Rifleman crouch/prone at the front. Now remember no one move from these positions except when needing to get out of the transport. Medics keep your medkits out and only heal, Enigneer keep your armour kit out and only restore AP, Rifleman focus on whatever enemies will be a threat to the team, and Sniper focus on Sepc-ops, Snipers, and Demomen but when there's none of them then kill whatever you want Wink.

Step 3:

Follow my heavy gunner glitch above in the post before this one and then follow step 2 until nearing the Evac location.

Step 4:

Alright now your approaching the Evac make sure everyone has smoke grenades at the ready. 8 seconds before the transport is about to stop 1-2 players throw smoke on the transport, if both throw then one at the front and one at the back. This will mean no one needs to get off the transport so you all can go nuts and kill everything. If necessary throw one smoke at the base of the ramp and then one between your ramp and the chopper. This will ensure everyone lives and also more importantly everyone can kill stuff to get score and time for this section. If things go wrong then there is a little room to the right as you exit the transport and funny enough the whole team will be able to crowd in there Wink.

Once you have mastered this then feel free to rinse and repeat time and time again Wink

Happy hunting all

a vehicl06
    Antony

Dernière édition par a vehicl06 le Juillet 1st 2014, 7:45 pm, édité 1 fois
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 2 Empty Tip, Co-op Convoy Afghanistan

Message par a vehicl06 Juillet 1st 2014, 7:38 pm

Tip, Co-op Convoy Afghanistan:

Well to make things easier for the second half of the level there's a couple of things that can be done Wink. Firstly when you land in the chopper next to the tank instead of starting the tank up immediately please tell the team to ignore it for a good reason. Kill the few enemies located here and make your way to the wall the tank blows up. On your right there will be sand containers that you can climb on which is what you will now do. Once done sprint and jump into the wall that gets blown up. Once done with this crazy business please stand on the right side of the wall against the stone wall and look through the gap and you will notice all the enemies will congregate here and not be able to harm you at all and won't even bother trying. Give it a minute or two and you will have two options; first one is head shot them all or you can take a step back and do as instructed. now if you were to take a couple of side steps left to get in position and then aim up your gun at the column on the other side of the destructible wall your next to (so if your facing the wall it's the one to your left lol). Make sure your aiming about 8 inches from the top of the inward facing bit of the column and then cook a grenade for 3 seconds and then throw it right at that spot for it to then bounce down in the middle of the enemies. You will find you will get the challenge Multi Frag (5 or more kills with one grenade) and get a serious amount of points. Now dispose of any enemies left and activate the tank. This will speed up your mission in this section as the enemies will be mostly gone straight away which also allows you to deal with demomen before the tank comes round the corner which means in hardcore you haven't lost any of the tanks health Wink.

At the second destructible wall make sure to jump into it on the left side of the wall. The tank will not hurt you when it fires! Make sure the whole team does this as when that tank shoots you will have a decent lead from the tank to get a head start on those demomen Wink but make sure to take out the enemies on the wooden bridges as there are demomen. Also when the wall explodes there may be an assualt and/or CQB enemy there.

At the next destructible wall just keep going through the building on the left. You will find you can prematurely spawn the demomen all over this section to once again save that vital health on your tank Wink

Finally at the last wall you will all be able to do the same as all the others and stand ready there and all of you charge head first into battle. Make sure a Medic goes left and hug the walls all the way round the left side to deal with first a CQB then an Assualt and after that three enemies including a CQB. The other Medic flank right and deal with any enemies the rest go through the middle and make sure the sniper takes out the other Snipers and Demomen with help from your Rifleman while the Engineer focus's on all enemies on the ground.

Once this is done you will find this mission on Hardcore will be so much easier and rinseable Wink. So happy gaming all and enjoy the payouts. Also tomorrow lookout for my glitch on this level because tonight I will be taking a photo of it and it should give you all some giggles Wink

Antony
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Juillet 1st 2014, 8:10 pm

Mr Marek Tip:

Just remember when you see a claymore to not just avoid it but if you don't get a chance to destroy it then make sure to call out to your team where it is roughly so they know to look out for it. Also if a claymore is facing a different direction from you it will not blow up unless you walk in front of it crossing the red lase triggers where as an anti-personnel mine will just blow up but is definitely more obvious by the red laser triggers themselves being roughly 2 foot high and are about double in width while also protruding further out than a regular claymore. This makes it much easier to spot but it is much more dangerous and should definitely disposed of on site Wink. I would usually use a grenade to make sure I am not going to kill myself and ensure the destruction of the mine/claymore. Just remember to call out to your team no matter what your decision is on the destruction of the mine because that will save deaths mounting up on your team.

Much Love to all
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 2 Empty Co-op Glitch, Mech Brazil Revisited

Message par a vehicl06 Juillet 3rd 2014, 11:16 am

Co-op Glitch, Mech Brazil Revisited:

Alright so the Devs of Warface decided to try and take away one of our beloved glitches as explained in post #7. So essentially I will copy the beginning text from the previous version to simplify things and for those that have already gone through the old glitch then you may skip that section Wink. So please enjoy the new version although I will admit now it is far more difficult but I have heard rumours from our pro team that they have a second glitch that may be easier. Also I will test all Mechs to make sure they haven't done it to all of them.

Team Set-up:
    Firstly you will need two Medics, one for the glitch and one to run around and heal/revive team mates. Secondly an Engineer is vital for giving out armour to protect against snipers. The most important role is Sniper for taking out the snipers that spawn in three locations mentioned below. If no one is using a Striker shotgun then a rifleman should not be needed but if someone is using a weapon with a similar ammo munching ability then it might be a good idea, if the answer is no then another sniper to handle the enemies that spawn on the ground for the first stage of the Mech and the checkpoint spawning.

Step 1:
    One person must stay in the chopper (ideally the Engineer). Everyone make sure all enemies are K.I.A. before everyone gets ready for the Mech. Snipers spawn in three locations throughout the fight so from the assist climb point of view, top right (the building attached to the gate on the right), top middle or billboard (the building attached to the gate on the left), and finally there's top left which is where an assault unit spawns when you first come down in the chopper with a billboard that eventually obscures him. So sniper/s please make sure you focus on taking these guys down because on hardcore it won't take them long to take down the team.

Once the enemies are dealt with and there's still one guy in the chopper the one medic will have to follow this section exactly for the correct position. O.K. medic stand directly under the chopper on the ground not on raised position facing the gate that the Mech comes through. Now move forward hugging the raised area until you reach the first container. Once at said container proceed forward until you reach the corner of the container turn left and you should be between two metal containers and facing the edge of the map (wall). While facing the wall move forward to the corner where the wall meets the container on your left. Once in this corner turn around and crouch, then start walking in crouch backwards into the corner you are in.

Step 2:
    At this point it might be wise to turn vibration off on your controller and get a smoke ready. Once everyone's in position and the Rifleman/Sniper is covering the gate where 4-5 enemies will come through and the other Sniper is guarding up high waiting for snipers, and Engineer or Medic are in cover from the Mech (Snipers would be best off by the drain pipe on the opposite side of the map from the chopper). When the Engineer is about to leave the chopper Glitch Medic must have smoke ready ready to throw.

Step 3:
    Now BOOM! the Mech has blasted the gate to little pieces and it's time for heroes. Sniper/s now have their targets, one focus on up high immediately and the other Sniper or Rifleman take out all enemies that come through the fire. Now as the Mech comes out your team will have to get it to come out into the map a bit in order for this glitch to work so a distraction will be needed. If the Mech focuses on you too much while your waiting for the right moment you can throw a smoke grenade on your position to stop the Mech from shooting you and inevitably killing you. Once the Mech has come out enough all your team mates must get out of sight from it so it will only focus on you. Remember to constantly move backwards to your right into the corner the whole time and the Mech shouldn't hit you and enter the old glitch Wink which means your good to go!

Step 4:
    Now the Mech is in the glitch and ground troops are taken care of, the other Sniper/Rifleman can help take out the snipers that spawn. For the other two, the Engineer and other Medic, I have some stern words. DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THE MECH BECAUSE IT COULD MEAN ENDGAME! Now go get your rocket launchers and stay clear of the Mech more than the old glitch because there's a larger gap between the Mech and Medic. Once rocket launchers have been collected everyone must get in position to shoot the Mech so run to where the chopper dropped you off and climb up on the raised area. Now hug the wall towards where the medic is until your on the container to the Medics right (just a heads up sometimes the rockets might spawn here which is handy indeed) and shoot away until the Mech's shields go down. The good news is everyone can use rockets on the Mech when it goes down as the MEdic is clear of danger now unlike the old version. Also glitch medic feel free to shoot the weak spot with your shotgun Wink just remember to walk backwards into the corner once the Mech stands back up. Now rinse and repeat until the checkpoint then follow the next handy step.

Step 5:
    Now once the Mech has been reduced to just under half health you will get a checkpoint. Medic in glitch be prepared for 4-5 enemies (CQB and Assault mix). Sniper/Rifleman that was taking out enemies in the fire you will need to kill the enemies in the fire again. Once this is done rinse and repeat the other steps.

Step 6:
    Now this step is not needed but just in case make sure snipers are dead and go through the newly exploded back gate and kill the 5-6 assault units and then job done. Good job you guys, pats on the back all round. Now you have done this once, you will all be able to do this time and time again for massive rewards and this will increase efficiency.

I hope you all enjoy the rewards of this glitch and good luck with the new version of the Glitch and I'm happy to once again be of service to you all with these glitches. The Warface Devs have tried to stop us but hey what can I say other than we are more stubborn than them.

Credit goes to Me Very Happy Woohoo The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 2 1491891232 

a vehicl06
    Antony
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Juillet 3rd 2014, 11:25 am

Mr Marek Tip:

Alright just a heads for all players. If you haven't already noticed this in game there's a different vibration for being healed than being shot. So when you have a Medic/Engineer come over to heal you up make sure to keep your eyes peeled for enemies and not to turn to face the Healers otherwise the enemy could come around the corner at any moment and with 1-2 players busy healing you it would be your responsibility to shoot the enemy Wink
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 2 Empty Tip, Great Way To Make Money

Message par a vehicl06 Juillet 3rd 2014, 11:34 am

Tip, Great Way To Make Money:

Alright if your struggling with repair costs just remember to things. The most important is to repair your gear after every game. The more an item deteriorates the more it will cost in the long run. Remembering this simple fact will save you many warbucks. The second is if your running low on cash to repair your gear just try going Rifleman with just basic common armour and maybe Extra Strong Vest and spend the picking up weapons found on the floor and give yourself ammo. One of my friends online is about level 20 and has mostly unlocked armour and repair costs were mounting up so we went with this for him to save money except when I would die I would tell him where my corpse is and enemies so he can be safe and then immediately press A to respawn allowing him to pick up my weapon which just so happened to be the AC7 MG (now my new favourite weapon) with all the best attachments. Doing this saved him a fortune and you can pick up any main weapon from the floor. Let's say you have a rifleman on the team actually giving out ammo then you could go Medic or Engineer and spend many games saving lot's of money and having a blast killing your enemies with their weapons Wink

Enjoy this handy bit of information and hope this helps you all with saving some cash up for new equipment Smile

a vehicl06
    Antony
    XxcarminiellxX
    XxcarminiellxX

Message par XxcarminiellxX Juillet 4th 2014, 3:36 am

Great tips and hints right there,awesome
    job doing some really good work bro.
    And Marek's tips are the top  I love you What a Face 
    oMR MAREKo
    oMR MAREKo

Message par oMR MAREKo Juillet 6th 2014, 4:30 pm

Today my tip is very simple Wink

visit www.fragdowncommunity.org everyday
    Wink because we have so much more great Warface posts for You to come !!! Wink
    Enjoy NEW very helpful section http://www.fragdowncommunity.org/t417-gun-tables by Butcher of Fragdown Regorea !!!

Thank you all Warface players for sending me very cool xboxlive messages,appreciated

Ps.I LOVE YOU Wink
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Juillet 7th 2014, 8:01 pm

Tip of The Day:

If your in game chat and there's some people that just won't be quiet which is ruining your game you don't need to vote to kick but instead it's best just to mute them and get the rest of the team who feel the same way to do the same in order for more organised game play. This can win you a game because too many times have I had team mates join in a ruin a game by filling the chat up with music (which I will always vote to kick because that's the worst thing to do) or just rubbish. Remember lobby is fine for random talk but in a tight game call outs are essential to ensure victory!
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

The Help, Hints, Tips, and Glitches for Warface - Page 2 Empty Hint, Spawning In

Message par a vehicl06 Juillet 10th 2014, 7:16 pm

Hint, Spawning In

When you spawn in time is crucial don't just look around and do whatever but run straight out that door. First thing I usually do is sprint to a location I know the enemy will go to first and plant a mine then run to one further back where they will go and plant another then focus on the rest of the map for firing my gun. When a mine goes off I will head straight there and deal with any left overs Wink. If your a medic just get straight to a position they will run past and wait around the corner with your shotgun and your guaranteed. If anyone gets out too slow and you see a sniper then help him/her out by assist climbing them to a high spot to get straight into position. I will always fortify a map to have the best advantage and then push forwards with my team to corner an enemy team but try to avoid their 5 seconds of invulnerability. Yes it sounds like spawn trapping but if the enemy is some what smart they will place mines everywhere and then force us to come to them over the mine field and into the waiting arms of the Medics and their shotguns Wink. Remember to read how to break a spawn trap if this ever happens to you as if you know everything about warface then you will never be able to be spawn trapped.

Happy gaming and much love from Marek whose just about to send me a tip for you guys and gals!

Antony
    oMR MAREKo
    oMR MAREKo

Message par oMR MAREKo Juillet 17th 2014, 6:48 pm

Sorry boys and girls,ladies and gentlemens but my tips are a bit late due to busy times at main job(summer time peak)
    I'm working on something special for all of you to enjoy so please give me a bit of more time ;-) Thank You Warface soldiers and as always Much Love ;-)

Polish FD Nurse (only on co-op)

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mai 2nd 2024, 1:18 pm