Fragdown Community

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Official forum of the professional gaming team named Fragdown

+4
XxcarminiellxX
oMR MAREKo
Ematic
a vehicl06
8 participants

The full Roster and Team Bio

Ematic
    Ematic
    President

The full Roster and Team Bio - Page 2 Empty Re: The full Roster and Team Bio

Message par Ematic Août 23rd 2014, 8:46 pm

Hello Marek !
    Colle is in team NeverLose. :-)
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Août 23rd 2014, 9:39 pm

He never registered an account apparently and was complaining about someone already owning an account under the name of Colle. Don't think he even got to MLG either so he was never officially part of the team. Hi Marek Smile
    Ematic
    Ematic
    President

Message par Ematic Août 23rd 2014, 9:52 pm

By the way he ever played with peRez and he is actually in it's team.
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Août 23rd 2014, 10:01 pm

Yeh he is in perezs team, called never lose but he quits when he is losing....
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Août 23rd 2014, 10:07 pm

Apparently they played us in a clan and won because that's what their website says but that has not happened. A lot of the teams i have played with recently are having this problem. I will get the web address from the guys i have been playing with and get him to take it off otherwise its fraudulent and he can get disqualified from tournaments once his reputation is trashed which is already happening. There's four teams i know of already that are having this problem. Also i wonder if he knows what colle and carmine were saying about him....can't build a team that doesn't trust one another. Hell i still have copies of messages about what they all said about each other. Anyway i think it would be best to move this conversation elsewhere otherwise we are no better than them. Shame though i liked colle.
    oMR MAREKo
    oMR MAREKo

Message par oMR MAREKo Août 24th 2014, 12:42 am

Look like I was right about most of thing...good luck fragdown,good luck never lose,good luck everybody.I hope one day all clan will fight each other official then we will find out who's the warface daddy ;-) respect to all my friends
    a vehicl06
    a vehicl06
    Vice-President

Message par a vehicl06 Août 24th 2014, 2:20 am

Hope so to without any of the BS that has been slung about from that certain source.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mai 2nd 2024, 1:49 pm