Fragdown Community

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Official forum of the professional gaming team named Fragdown

4 participants

Loser/Nismo/Flava looking for 2 players

LOSERonTHErun

Loser/Nismo/Flava looking for 2 players Empty Loser/Nismo/Flava looking for 2 players

Message par LOSERonTHErun Janvier 24th 2013, 11:19 pm

Hello all I'm new here but you might have seen me on Xbox live as LOSERonTHErun. Anyways I'm starting a team and I need 2 or 3 players (one as sub) if you know flavorsaver/Nismo then you know what we are looking for.
    CuZ iM ESKimO
    CuZ iM ESKimO

Loser/Nismo/Flava looking for 2 players Empty Re: Loser/Nismo/Flava looking for 2 players

Message par CuZ iM ESKimO Janvier 25th 2013, 7:08 pm

hey i have been playin this game since the first day it came out im very skilled with the nova/ak/AWP/m4<-- especially m4
    i havent had time to play the last 4-5 days and unable to play until Wednesday the 30th primarly of my Exams but im usually on between 4pm-9pm Eastern Time
    would be great to join and spice up the game and get rewarded for playing :p
    message me on xbox
    my Gamertag is CuZ iM ESKimO
    LOSERonTHErun

Loser/Nismo/Flava looking for 2 players Empty Re: Loser/Nismo/Flava looking for 2 players

Message par LOSERonTHErun Janvier 25th 2013, 7:50 pm

Hey Eskimo! Yea I remeber you. We are putting the final touches on the team and we might still have a spot. I'll keep ya posted and add you on Xbox live. You're pretty good too!
    Mags NRV

Message par Mags NRV Janvier 31st 2013, 8:15 pm

interested. i am an maybe over averege CSGO player looking for a team.
    i can come in most turnements and are 14 year from norway.
    my favorite gun is AK47 and M4 i am good with the AK. i am often on top of the leadboards Wink
    AIRPhoenix

Message par AIRPhoenix Février 15th 2013, 3:01 am

I would like to join your team

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mai 19th 2024, 8:37 am