Fragdown Community

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Official forum of the professional gaming team named Fragdown

Informations about INSOMNIA 47.

Ematic
    Ematic
    President

Informations about INSOMNIA 47. Empty Informations about INSOMNIA 47.

Message par Ematic Septembre 4th 2012, 9:57 pm

INSOMNIA 47

Arrival & Check-in

What happens when I arrive, and how does check-in work? Find out here!
    If for some reason you can’t find the information you need, get in touch!

When can I arrive?

You can arrive on-site from Thursday afternoon onwards, however you will not be allowed into the event until Thursday evening. You can however setup your tent in the camping area before the event opens.

If you have purchased an Early Arrival Ticket (EAS) ticket, or have been assigned a Press Pass, then you will be allowed into the venue at 6pm on the Thursday evening of the event, however note that we do not guarantee that we will open the doors at this time.

Admittance is dependant on whether the event is ready to go, but delays are rare.

If you have not purchased an EAS ticket, you will not be allowed into the venue until the Friday morning of the event at 9am (this includes spectators).

For more information see the Tickets Page

Is there parking? Is it free?

Yes, there is free parking on-site! Parking will be sign-posted for you to find, but you can also check out the Venue Layout for the location of the car parks.

When are we allowed into the event?

If you have purchased an Early Arrival Ticket (EAS) ticket, or have been assigned a Press Pass, then you will be allowed into the venue at 6pm on the Thursday evening of the event, however note that we do not guarantee that we will open the doors at this time. Admittance is dependant on whether the event is ready to go!

If you have not purchased an EAS ticket, you will not be allowed into the venue until the Friday morning of the event at 9am (this includes spectators).

For more information see our Tickets Page

What is the Early Arrival Service?

The Early Arrival Service (EAS) is an Additional Service that allows you early entrance into the event, giving you an additional night of gaming goodness!

EAS is £15 and allows you entry from 6pm on the Thursday of the event, although there is no guarantee that all power & network will be up and running at this time.

You can purchase EAS, and find out more information, from the Additional Services Page

Note: if you have been to more than 8 events, you will achieve Gold Member event status! This entitles you to 20% off your event booking, but also means you can get free EAS during our Early Bird discount periods! For more information, see our Discount Scheme page.

Can I buy EAS on the door?

Yes, you can purchase an Early Arrival Ticket on the door for £15!

Check out our Ticket Information for more information

I'm being dropped off; is there anywhere to put my stuff?

We have areas outside where equipment can be stored if you are being dropped off. However, your equipment will remain your responsibility, and should not be left unattended. Also if the weather is bad, your equipment could be damaged so we strongly recommend you do not arrive early if you are being dropped off.

Can I setup my tent before the event starts?

Yes, you can setup your tent once you have checked in and received your wristband, however you will not be allowed into the venue until setup has completed on Thursday evening!

For a layout of the venue to see where camping is located, see the Venue Layout page.
    What do I need with me to check-in?

There are no physical tickets for the event, so you will not be posted anything that you will need to bring with you. Your booking is stored on our system, and you will be emailed a Booking ID which we match against your name.

When you arrive at the event, we match your booking ID with some photographic ID to confirm you are who you say you are (for example a Drivers License) and you're done!

You can print the Fast Pass ticket, which will speed up the process by allowing us to simply bar-code scan the ticket for all your booking information. You will receive more information on this process in your booking confirmation email or you can find out more info here

Once you have checked-in, you will be given security stickers to attach to your equipment, which will match the event pass that you will be given. When you try and take equipment from the venue, your event pass ID will be checked against the stickers attached to your equipment. We also search bags for things such as laptops and consoles, which can be hidden away when leaving the venue.

Where do I check-in at the event?

Check-in is located in the Main Entrance.

You will see signs directing you towards parking and check-in when you arrive on-site. You can see where everything is located on the Site Map
    I have rented a monitor; where do I get it from?

If you have rented a monitor, please visit the Help Desk with your pass after taking your belongings to your desk.
    Is there a map of the venue?

Yes, you can find a map of the venue here

How do I find my seat?

To find your seat on the Seat Picker, simply login on the left hand side and click on the coloured seating square next to your name. This will take you to your seat on the layout map.

Once you arrive at the event, you will be given your event pass, which will have your seat number, row and hall on it. The event is spread across 2 halls, which you can see on the Venue Layout map.

To find your seat, simply head to the right hall and find your row. Each row has a letter, and each seat is marked with a desk sheet with your name and seat number on. Easy!

Don't worry though, if you are finding yourself a bit a lost, we always have staff on hand to help! Just ask at the front desk and we will help you out Smile

How does check-in work?

When you check-in to the event, you will need one thing more than anything else: identification! Unless you have ID, it takes extra time to confirm you are who you say you are, which adds time to the queue!

You will also need your booking reference to check-in, but don't worry if you forgot to bring it with you, you can lookup your booking reference on check-in.

Don't forget you can speed up the whole process by having your ID with you, and your Fast Pass which you can print from the Fast Pass page!

Once you have checked-in, you will be given security stickers to attach to your equipment, which will match the event pass that you will be given. When you try and take equipment from the venue, your event pass ID will be checked against the stickers attached to your equipment. We also search bags for things such as laptops and consoles, which can be hidden away when leaving the venue.

We strongly recommend that you employ security measures such as Kensington locks to secure your equipment to the desks, and anything that you cannot secure take with you when you head to sleep. Kensington locks are on sale at the front desk during the event. We also recommend that you don't leave items in your tent during the day!

Is there a check-list for packing?

Yes, there is a check-list for packing your stuff! You can find our Check-List here.
    Can I bring my own food & drink into the event?

Yes, you can bring your own food into the venue, to keep you sustained throughout the event!

Unfortunately you cannot bring your own alcohol on site. The entire venue is licenced – car park included – and so we can’t allow alcohol anywhere on the premises. The bars are open late and have plenty of beer Very Happy

Please note that there is no-where available on site to keep food that requires refrigeration. You also please note that you cannot plug mini fridges into the power to store food in the LAN!

Can we have a BBQ in the campsite?

Yes, but please take care when lighting BBQ's not to set yours or other tents on fire!

Please make sure you dispose of it correctly in the bins provided, and ensure that remove all rubbish from the area. We do not take responsibility for any damage you may cause by misusing BBQ's on the camp-site!

We also advise that if security find you having a BBQ, they will more than likely request a burger or two. You have been warned Wink

Is there disabled access to the event?

Yes, there are ramps and lifts into the building, and also to each floor.

The space between the rows in the gaming halls is also sufficient to park a wheelchair at the desks, but we do suggest you pick an aisle seat for comfort reasons.

There are also disabled toilets available throughout the venue.

Can I bring my laptop?

Yes, you can bring your laptop to use for the weekend if you have a Bring Your Own Computer (BYOC) ticket, but bear in mind there is no wireless internet access in the event!

Note that you only get one network point per ticket, and power for one machine, so if you bring your PC and a laptop you will only have one net connection and power socket for them! (also, bringing your own network kit to multiply this single connection is not allowed!)

If you do indeed bring a laptop, please bear in mind that due to laptops being portable we reccommend that you take extra steps to secure it all times. This includes securing it to the desk, and taking it with you when you go to sleep for the night. Check out the Kustom PCs Security Guide on how to keep your kit secure, with a discount code for pre-ordering security equipment ahead of the event.

Is the event safe for my children?

Due to the amount of people and expensive equipment on-site, we ensure that a full security team is present 24/7 throughout the event. Not only are security present within the event itself, but they are also present throughout the event grounds, including the camp-site.

If you wish to speak to us about how we manage the security of the event, head over to our Contact Us pages to get in touch.

Will my equipment be safe in the event?

Whilst we do employ a security protocol at the event for all equipment brought on-site, we must stress that no matter how much we try, there will people that will get round our security measures if you don't take reasonable steps to secure your own gear.

Upon entering the event you will be given security stickers to attach to your equipment, which will match the event pass that you will be given. When you try and take equipment from the venue, your event pass ID will be checked against the stickers attached to your equipment. We also search bags for things such as laptops and consoles, which can be hidden away when leaving the venue.

Graeme from Kustom PCs has created a very useful Security Guide on securing your equipment at the event using the latest security products which we suggest everyone reads before attending!

Whilst we have only had a very very small number of thefts in the last 10 years of the event, we still stress to customers that Multiplay takes no responsibility for the security of your equipment at the event!

For this reason we strongly suggest you check if your computer / other devices are covered under your home contents insurance whilst you're away from the house. Many common policies will cover your equipment whilst it's at our event, but you need to double check with your provider that this is the case.

Can I buy hardware security such as Kensington locks at the event?

Yes, you will be able to purchase security equipment from Kustom PCs at the event, or you can pre-order from Kustom PC's website ready for pickup at the event. If you pre-order you can even get a discount by using the code at the end of this guide.

Graeme from Kustom PCs has created a very useful guide on securing your equipment at the event using the latest security products which you can find here
    We suggest everyone reads this guide before attending!

Is there first aid on site?

Yes, we have a fully qualified team of first aiders on site 24/7 during the event, who will be contactable via the front desk or any member of staff or event crew. All event staff carry radio's, and can alert first aid staff if required.

Is there security within the event itself?

Yes security will be present within the event at all times.

Due to the amount of people and expensive equipment on-site, we ensure that a full security team is present 24/7 throughout the event. Not only are security present within the event itself, but they are also present throughout the event grounds, including the camp-site.

Source : http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i47/faqs/arrival-check-in/#what-do-i-need-with-me-to-check-in

La date/heure actuelle est Mai 19th 2024, 2:13 pm